Horizontal intermittent motion cartoner for small/medium size products cartoning applications. This machine is suitable for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and consumers products industry. Entirely made with balcony construction, designed around three concepts: versatility, ergonomics and maximum efficiency in a small footprint.
- Balcony construction, as per GMP rules;
- Compact Dimensions;
- Maximum visibility for the whole process, thanks to completely transparent guards;
- Bucket feeding chain into which, by means of dedicated feeders, the products are placed automatically to be cartoned. One sensor checks product presence in the bucket and calls the correspondent carton and leaflet (if necessary), enabling the sensors of correct retrieval;
- All feeding groups are located in ergonomic position, in order to make the loading easy for the operator;
- Carton erection is carried out by a triple vacuum arms system for positive carton opening, which guarantees optimal operations with the widest range of cartons and cardboard quality;
- Carton transport with Top & Bottom timing belts centrally adjustable with hand wheels and digital indicators to suit carton Width, Length and Depth (“A”,”B” and “C” dimension);
- No contact with metal rails due to the fact that the transport belts travel with the carton.
- Particularly low noise and Lubrication free thanks to advanced solutions adopted for product and carton conveyors
- Product arriving from the infeed chain is inserted with a pusher placed on the operator side;
- After the closing operation, lateral belts discharge the carton;
- Touch screen control panel, for operator interface and machine management;
- Self-diagnosis and help functions;
- The carton transport system consists of scratch-proof white plastic toothed belts to insure package integrity, even when processing cartons with a high gloss finish. The AS120 cartoner is ideal for handling fragile or delicate products including cartons with internal liners.