Vertical intermittent motion cartoner ASV 50 has been conceived for the automatic cartoning of products of a diverse nature as bottles, vials, jars, blisters, sachets and other irregularly-shaped products single or multiple.
ASV 50 is driven by a fully mechanical system, featuring a central drive shaft with ift-cams and it is very compact because in only 3 stations performs all the different operations, pickup carton, bottom closure, insertion product and top-closure. Its newly designed frame offers the maximum sturdiness, function without vibrations, modularity and flexibility.
- Very Compact Dimensions;
- Maximum visibility for the whole process, thanks to completely transparent guards;
- Infeed conveyor belt for product transport up to the loading stations. One sensor checks product presence on the infeed belt and calls the correspondent carton and leaflet (if necessary), enabling the sensors of correct retrieval;
- High capacity carton magazine with pusher belt, with minimum load control;
- Carton erection is carried out by the traditional double vacuum arm for positive opening system, which guarantees optimal operations with the widest range of cartons and cardboard quality;
- Carton transport with bottom walking beam
- Product arriving from the infeed belt is inserted with a Pick & Place placed on the operator side;
- After the closing operation, the walking beam discharge the carton;
- The touch screen operator interface control panel shows all the machine functions and displays the machine status, as well as fault/alarm messages;
- The speed is set from the control panel and allows the adjustment for the optimal production speed;
- Machine is built thinking first about its mechanical sturdiness, with no hydraulic or oleo-pneumatic devices, in order to guarantee a great reliability and duration.