The CM100 is a medium speed overwrapping machine that can be supplied with various feeding systems. The machine has proven itself at hundreds of satisfied customers worldwide. The products can be wrapped either as single packs or in bundles with heat-sealable materials from reel of coated polypropylene, cellophane, PVC and others.
Designed around three concepts: versatility, ergonomics and maximum efficiency in a small footprint; because of its flexibility and easy operation, the CM100 is one of the best known overwrapping machines in the packaging industry.
The film feeding by means of positive grippers allows the use of difficult and thin films and by stopping the film over the product guarantees an unsurpassed aesthetic quality of the overwrap.
- Excellent packaging quality;
- Highly reliable cam driven technology;
- External side loading film reel;
- Mechanical gripper film pull system;
- Positive unwinding of wrapping material from the roll placed in-line in reference to the product flow direction;
- Film cutting device adjustable according to the required film cut-off length and the unique design of the system makes the film cutting knife almost completely wear resistant.
- Discharge by sealing plates;
- Flexible size Range;
- large pack size capability;
- The touch screen operator interface control panel shows all the machine functions and displays the machine status, as well as fault/alarm messages;
- The speed is set from the control panel and allows the adjustment for the optimal production speed;