Top Loading forming and filling display box machine FA 60 stands for versatility and can be used for a variety of products and carton types. Food, pharmaceutical, consumer, confectionery or tobacco products can all be reliably packed into a carton/tray/display.
The manipulation of product collation and their insertion into a carton can be achieved with Top Loading or Side Loading capability, starting from a flat blank that is picked-up from a magazine, filling it with the product(s) and, as a final step, closing it in one of the various options, depending on the packaging style needed.
- Monobloc with balcony construction fully compliant with GMP standards;
- Clear and easy to access to the machine with outstanding operating simplicity;
- All feeding units located in ergonomic positions;
- Products infeed either on continuous conveyor belt or with a racetrack;
- Trouble-free alignment of blanks
- Blanks are formed in the hopper thus guaranteeing perfect carton gluing regardless of product consistency;
- Carton Transport system with toothed belt system centrally adjustable and equipped with digital indicators ("A" and "B" dimensions);
- Product arriving from the feeding unit is Top Loaded or Side Loaded according to the machine configuration selected
- Tray packer and wrap-around cartoner with lid closing obtainable on the same machine
- The touch screen operator interface control panel shows all the machine functions and displays the machine status, as well as fault/alarm messages
- Self-diagnosis function
- Help Function to quickly and easily reset any faults